[3830] InQP W7TR(KH2TJ) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7tr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] InQP W7TR(KH2TJ) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 06:13:24 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: W7TR
Operator(s): KH2TJ
Station: KH2TJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Elko, NV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   1      0  CW Mults = 1  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 2

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a layover in Elko, NV., so took the KX2 up to a local SOTA peak just south
of town and played in the 7qp before heading back out to work.  This was the
first time I tried using the KX2 with the K1EL keyer and laptop.  I don't
usually hump a laptop up to a SOTA peak.  Everything worked fine after getting
the bugs worked out.  Look forward to doing this more often.  Just read about
the W2C tool to parse the log for the multi QSO party's this weekend.  Main
focus was getting everything working and getting Elko activated for the short
time I had.  Thanks for pulling my QRP signal out...

73, Todd KH2TJ