[3830] InQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] InQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 20:47:52 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   42    107  CW Mults = 22  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 12,606

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a challenge to try and work all 4 QP's for a decent score in each. During
the day it was a trade off between 7QP on 20M and INQP on 40M. CW activity
seemed a bit lacking (no mobiles a factor), but there were plenty of stations
available on 40 phone. Conditions were close to perfect to IN on 40 until past
23Z. In the first hour I had a good run on 40M SSB until 1535Z and another at
1720Z.  In the 20Z hour I kept up a good rate on 40 SSB working both New England
and IN. The only time 7's were in the mix too was on 40 CW around 24Z which was
local sunset here. I was surprised to work about 45% of IN counties on phone.

Thanks for all of the calls and QSO's.

73 and stay well, Jeff