[3830] 50SprngSprnt KJ5T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt KJ5T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 01:56:40 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM10
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

First time in a 50Mhz sprint using a borrowed Horizontal Loop on my 3rd floor
balcony, just a few locals on FT8.  Didn't hear anything on FT4.  S6-S6 noise
here tonight at the apartment.  Checked sideband a few times but nothing heard
through the noise here, if anyone was trying to answer my CQ's they were covered
by the noise.  I also checked CW as I have been working on my CW skills recently
on the off chance I would hear something but didn't.  Now it is time to go eat
some Pozole that my XYL has been cooking up all day!

73 de KJ5T