[3830] 50SprngSprnt K1SX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt K1SX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 12:25:24 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K1SX
Operator(s): K1SX
Station: K1SX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

There was propagation, even double hop to the DN grids, which kept it
interesting, but qsb often too fast for FT8 to complete.  Even so, I think this
was the most I have done in this sprint.  I wish there would be more cw or FT4
tried, when it swings from loud to gone in seconds.
tnx all!  Dave
Genesis G11 sdr, 60w homebrew sspa, LFA3 at 20'