[3830] 50SprngSprnt K3TEF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt K3TEF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 12:55:44 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K3TEF
Operator(s): K3TEF
Station: K3TEF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19ss
Operating Time (hrs): 3.00

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were looking good around 30 mins before the contest here in the
Mid-Atlantic region. 6m was open to PR and some parts of SA. Then 20 mins before
the start, 6m shut down.. for me, there were some relatively short openings to
EM land, mostly TX, Arkansas and some Tennessee and Kentucky. I hope e-skip
season ramps up for the ARRL June VHF contest.Unfortunately for this sprint
contest, I missed out on an hour of op time due to being the dev on call for
work. I had to take a call from service desk during the contest :(