[3830] Hamvention NV9L HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhotzfeld@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Hamvention NV9L HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:16:19 +0000
                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2019

Call: NV9L
Operator(s): NV9L
Station: NV9L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       0
   40:   0     130
   20:   0     128
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     258  Total Score = 267

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Even though I only worked a couple of hours on this one (1 hour 50 minutes to be
exact), I sure had some really nice runs. I got the rate meter up to 360 over a
1 minute period(my new high)/ 258 over 10 minutes / 120 over 60 minutes. I was
shocked at how many contacts have NEVER been to Hamvention...more than half. I
had a lot of fun. This ALMOST made up for not being able to attend
Hamvention...almost.