[3830] Hamvention K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Hamvention K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:21:45 +0000
                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2019

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   21
   20:   12
   15:    2
   10:
--------------------
Total:   35     0  Total Score = 44

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not much going on, and/or lack of propagation until the last hour or so on 40
meters. Of course being down to the indoor dipole, in preparation for the
migration north on Tuesday, didn't help either.

Not the oldest Dayton attendee, but I wonder if I might be the most consistent?
I have not missed one (other than this year) since my first one in 1969. I had a
near miss in 1977 - my first XYL and I had split earlier in the year, and her
father passed away a few days before Dayton. But by then I was off the hook for
funerals and the like.

Hope to be back out in the mud and rain next May!

Jim  K8MR