[3830] CWopsT AI6O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AI6O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 04:23:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 21

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  57
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,249

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions, worked I2WIJ, Bob 2406.  This is my last CWT from So Cal. I
will be moving to the Kansas City area by mid to late June and the antennas come
Down this weekend. Should be back on air by July with at least some wires.
Buying some acreage so will finally put up some aluminum-first time since
starting ham radio in 1958!!  Thanks for the QSOs.  73

Ed, AI6O