[3830] EU PSK DL7VOG SOAB-12 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU PSK DL7VOG SOAB-12 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 17:38:55 +0000
                    EU PSK DX Contest - 2020

Call: DL7VOG
Operator(s): DL7VOG
Station: DL7VOG

Class: SOAB-12 HP
QTH: Berlin
Operating Time (hrs): 6:16

  160:
   80:
   40:   46      20         41
   20:   47      19         38
   15:   22      13         20
   10:    2       2          2
---------------------------------
Total:  117      54        101  Total Score = 36,735

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I wasn't able to remember my last years area code and didn't find a list at the
beginning. The website of the PSK club was down. So I tried with EUBELI for the
first 12 QSOs and realized that this was wrong. I switched to DEBELI, made
another 14 QSOs with this "area code" and finally found a list via
google after a long search. From QSO 27 on I used the correct area code DEBELB.
Sorry for my mistake. I hope my QSOs with the wrong area codes count at least
for the other stations.
Next time I will be prepared!

73 - Gerd / DL7VOG