[3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/KU8E(@PJ4NG) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/KU8E(@PJ4NG) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 03:17:59 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: PJ4/KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: PJ4NG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): :30
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:   8      6
   20:  16     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     20  Total Score = 480

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Testing out the BeLoud.Us remote station at PJ4NG/PJ4G in Bonaire. K4BAI will be
operating the WPX CW Contest this weekend remotely to PJ4 from my house as a 20
Meter Single Band entry. This was a last minute opportunity for John after
someone else had to cancel their plans to operate the station remotely. He isn't
sure what his call will be yet because we are waiting on the licensing people in
Bonaire if we can even reach them!. It could be PJ4A, PJ4X, PJ4NG or maybe
PJ4/K4BAI. Hopefully he will find out something tomorrow afternoon.

Didn't feel as loud on 40 meters because the 40 meter beam is stuck to the
Southwest and no chance that Noah (K2NG) can go to Bonaire anytime soon to fix
it. Had to use the backup 40 meter vertical. With this COVID-19 stuff going on
it could be we can't make our annual PJ4A trip for CQWW DX CW. We could be
remote then too.

CU in WPX .. Jeff