[3830] WPX CW RM2D(SM6LRR) SOSB20 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW RM2D(SM6LRR) SOSB20 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 20:10:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1500
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

The question was to select the best Single Band with consideration to
propagation and setup. Ten meters had been good the week before WPX, but already
since Wednesday, here in the central part of European Russia, propagation faded
much earlier than Western Europe. The choice was made for 20 meters Single Band,
and we agreed with Donato IK2EGL, to have an internal fight and agreed on
non-assisted.

Good propagation and activity in general, but the Flare on Friday, made
propagation worse on the Sunday than Saturday morning.

Great fun and I worked 31 of the available 36 hours. Could have pushed it a
little more of course, but many and early work meetings on Monday made me quite
earlier.

Small Pistol Setup as always:

TS 590S (SO1R)
Expert 1.3 amplifier, 1 kW