[3830] WPX CW AA4TI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AA4TI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 22:43:57 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  197
   20:  526
   15:   97
   10:   12
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow...wall to wall chaos.  Busiest contest I have ever seen.  I was shocked to
see contesters working 20 meters all the way up to 14.100mhz.  My little
flagpole antenna and 500 watts was just not enough to command a run frequency so
I did search and pounce mostly.  There was good activity on 15 and 10 also which
was probably due to folks trying to avoid the huge crowd on 20.  40 meters was
nice with a lot of Europeans banging in.  Most time I have spent  BIC ever.  I
threw in the towel a couple hours early since my brain was totally fried.  Happy
with my score and had a great time.  Glad the XYL was out of town visiting our
daughter...lol