[3830] WPX CW AD4L(K4QPL) SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4QPL2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AD4L(K4QPL) SOAB Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 22:55:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AD4L
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:  433
   20:  252
   15:  105
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Covid-19 this is the first time in 5 years I've not operated WPX with
the #1 M/S LP team at VP5M, so hard to get BIC motivated. However, I teamed up
with Pete, AD4L to make it more fun than just being a K4. Well Pete didn't
actually come to my QTH and didn't actually operate but you know what I
mean....
Lot of other activity around the house but decent runs made it interesting for
the time I was on. 40M stayed good until I turned into a pumpkin at 0400Z Friday
night and never spent much time on 80M where I don't have Rx antennas to run
DX.
Hit 800 Q's and time for dinner so decided that was a good omen to call it a
day. Thanks, Pete, and thanks for all the Q's. And Mike, AB4L, I only had one
S&P mult where the OM refused to work me as a dupe until I slowed the keyer
to about 10 WPM!
73,
Jim K4QPL