[3830] WPX CW WA3AER SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA3AER SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:10:07 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  281
   20:  449
   15:   93
   10:   16
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Whew! That was both fun and a good bit of work. 20M was best for me in the late
afternoon - early evening; otherwise, not so great for my station. Thankful for
the contacts on both 15 and 10M. 80M did not do so good with my low antenna for
this event. 40M yielded some nice surprises.
Apologies for asking for number fills, but sigs were either weak and/or QSB. The
latter drove me nuts at times. TU for your patience.
Band condx were OK, not great. I envy you gents with tall towers and nice Yagis!
Condx were likely OK for you.
Nice to work many PVRC and CWops members, including my friends north of the
border in Canada. I missed seeing you all at Hamvention, but hope pandemic has
subsided in 2021 and we can get together then.

73 until next time
---
Ted   WA3AER