[3830] WPX CW NN7SS(K6UFO) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN7SS(K6UFO) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:21:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  16
   15:  21
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just an hour near the start, and an hour near the end.
Saw nothing on 10m either time, so chased the fading
up/down signals on 15m. When nothing new on the spectrum
scope, I'd go to the 20m mess for a bit. I had trouble
with the delay from key press to CW getting longer and
longer, until the keyer stopped responding. Don't know
why... and no energy to diagnose right now. Still,
some good CW fun, thanks!

NN7SS (K6UFO)

10m, 15m, 20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog