[3830] WPX CW KM4SII SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KM4SII SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:28:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:
   80:   73
   40:  493
   20:  540
   15:  170
   10:   31
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! This was by far my best contest ever from this QTH. I was doubtful going in
that I would be able to break a million points with my less than adequate CW
skills and simple wire antennas. A pleasant surprise indeed.

Another big surprise was my ability to run... usually I struggle to get runs
going, but that was not the case this weekend. For once I actually felt loud :-)
The increased height on my 40m dipole certainly helped in that department.

As for the bands, 40m was in good shape and 20m was decent in the evenings, but
the mornings were mostly without DX. 15m did provide a few openings into Europe,
but only enough to work a the big guns. I did hear a M6 on 10m, but too weak to
work.

Thanks everyone for the QSOs and for your patience! 73 Mason - KM4SII (17 years
old)

Rig: Yaesu FT-450d
Power: 100w
Antennas: Dipole at 25 ft (80m); Dipole at 60 ft (40/15m); Delta loop at 60 ft
(20/10m)

Stats and other goodies:

Number of letters in callsigns
Letters  # worked