[3830] WPX CW N5EE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N5EE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:32:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 14:42

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  220
   20:  505
   15:   95
   10:   27
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I would be in the chair for just five to six hours given other
obligations and nice weather but it was just too much fun.  Band condx at this
QTH were okay Saturday afternoon and plunged Sunday until the last two hours
when suddenly Europe emerged out of the noise.  My pulse rate quickened and I
couldn't quit smiling. I think Cycle 25 is now knocking at the door.

Tnx for the Q's!

73

Kenny, N5EE

Flex 6600 w Maestro