[3830] WPX CW WA8Y M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA8Y M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 01:07:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 35:48

------------
  160:   14
   80:  153
   40:  438
   20:  528
   15:  206
   10:   54
------------

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

All my equipment performed flawlessly.  The operator got the minimum of sleep
with a couple extra shack breaks to take care of the body.  CWops has really
helped me improve my skills and my score.  Hams, "we are apart, so we can
be together".

My Class was Single Op High Power, Assisted

I tried M/M , If it loads I'll have to get help to fix it.