[3830] WPX CW K0AP SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0AP SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 06:08:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K0AP
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0AP

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1060
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

The contest started with a bang, on Friday evening the band was wide open until
late. However the propagations changed to worse on Saturday and continued until
Sunday afternoon when it opened back up again.
Strangely not too many JA stations in this contest but EU was well represented.
Also, did not hear much from AF, SA or OC. WPX is one of my favorite contests.
I had few good runs but I found out that S&P worked best for raking up new
prefixes. This was a first big test for my newly acquired Alpha 91b and the amp
performed without a hitch at legal limit output. I have a modest station, HEX
beam and FT1000MP and I am happy with the contest result. Thanks for the QSO's!

RIG: Yaesu FT-1000MP
Antenna: HEX Beam (13m up)
Amp: Alpha 91b
Logging: N1MM+