[3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 23:18:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AC1U
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 32.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  188
   40:  802
   20: 1410
   15:  404
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Not a great effort.  Started with a little over an hour wait for Thunderstorms
to pass and then an unexpected failure of my 40M system around 0400Z which of
course was a big problem.  I was able to go out at dawn (0900Z) to see if a
quick fix was in order, which actually was possible as it was apparently the
feed line system having a problem.  So I was able to finish the contest.  But
losing that critical time generically and on 40M was the end at the start.
But I pushed on after knowing that fix was in place and got in a very strong
32.5 hours and had a lot of fun regardless.
Conditions on 20M and 15M Sunday were pretty darned good actually.  Saturday was
very marginal on 15M and thinner on 20M.

See you in IARU.

Ed  N1UR (AC1U)