[3830] WPX CW OK5Z M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok2zi@atlas.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK5Z M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 09:11:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK5Z
Operator(s): OK2ZA OK2ZC OK2ZI OK2AF OK2EW OK2ARM OK8WW
Station: OK5Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Czech Republic
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    9
   80:  228
   40: 1059
   20: 1820
   15:  879
   10:  231
------------

Club:

Comments:

After COVID pause we attended CQ WPX CW 2020 in the full power. We enjoyed the
contest and the conditions. 20m was open to the USA a long time after midnight.
We broke an old OK record in this contest/category as well as OL3Z did it...
😅😅. In the meantime, before the contest, we made at QTH a lot of
improvements as fixed poles for beverages, new 20m rotor, new beverage
splitter/distribution box and others. CU in IARU HF contest as HQ station on 15M
SSB.

More here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1044442638954368/
http://ok5z.blogspot.com/