[3830] CWopsT OH1ZAA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH1ZAA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 04:44:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 3

Call: OH1ZAA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH1ZAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:  23
   15:   1
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 30  Total Score = 1,020

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Attention distracted by 50 MHz DX, so started
18 minutes late. A lot of USA on 14 MHz and
many Westward calls not worked before. Mats
RM2D got me moved to 21/28 MHz, so worked him
on LP/21 as there was no time to change tuning
on the linear. Fortunately I had a 4-el 21 MHz
pointing the right way. I had to rotate the
5-el 28 MHz for a peek, but nil. Lower bands
I am still doing with the 18 m (over-tall)
vertical. Too long for 14 MHz, but serving
as a sort of diversity radiator with currents
in anti-phase in the upper and lower part, and
shadowed low down by near buildings. This summary
comes out late due to CQ NA on 50 MHz all night
through (TF-flags only)... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA