[3830] KyQP K8TE SO Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP K8TE SO Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 02:05:36 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Rio Rancho NM
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:   13      2
   20:   15      9
   15:    1
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   29     11      0  Mults = 19  Total Score = 2,497

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

Propagation was tough for this event in the Rio Grande valley of New Mexico.
Many KY ops stayed on 40m, sometimes 80, and little to no activity on 20m.
There weren't a lot of strong stations here that I could hear.  I missed the
first 90 minutes due to lightning (again) left over from Friday night.

When spotted, I could work about 75% of those stations.  Tuning around, I found
others not spotted.  I wonder why so many QSO Party enthusiasts don't spot on
S&P?

Thanks to all the non-contesters who braved this new world!  I appreciate you
QSO's!  Propagation wasn't bad, it just wasn't great.  Better antennas are on
the way here.  Thanks for the QSO's to all, even those outside of KY who
answered my CQ followed by "NM" which is also a State.

73, Bill, K8TE