[3830] KyQP N4TY Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ty@me.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP N4TY Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 14:33:38 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4TY
Operator(s): N4TY
Station: N4TY

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: Rover
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  738
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  738     0       0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 151,348

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

THANK YOU to everyone that dropped by to work us, and who spotted us too.
Without your help, our Rover operation would be lonely indeed.

My driver (Deb XYL) was very tired, and we had to trim out ALLen county, and she
drove up I-65 to finish. I apologize for that.

Also, I regret not operating on 20M. The 40M pile was never-ending, and it
didn't occur to me to QSY.  This is a lesson learned, I'll do better next time.

THANKS again everyone!
Tyler N4TY
Deb N4TY/2