[3830] COVID-19 K4BAI SO CW-NonStayHome LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] COVID-19 K4BAI SO CW-NonStayHome LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 22:09:37 +0000
                    COVID-19 Radio Comm Event - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW-NonStayHome LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    9
   40:   51
   20:  133
   15:   10
   10:    0
----------------------------
Total:  203     0       0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 10,962

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was a good idea, but conditions weren't good, my amp is back at the factory
for repair, and activity seemed to be very limited.  Announced near the last
minute may have meant that many who would have participated didn't get the word.
 I think most of the contest clubs tried to get the info to their members.
Anyway, it was a slow slog here.  Would have been better with 1.5 KW.
Highlights:  working UA5C on 15M for my only EU there, working ZL3P long path on
20, and having several European stations call me on 80, including YO1STAYHOME
whom I had been calling all day on 20M and they couldn't hear me there.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  I hope we won't have a reason to StayHome again soon.  73, John,
K4BAI.