[3830] CWopsT K9ZO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:22:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 21 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  38
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,444

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A power failure just before the start meant that I had to reboot everything.  It
took 12 minutes to get going.  So only got in 21 minutes with 38 QSOs running
low power. I had been chasing 4U1UN and TT8SN on 6 meters so kept an eye on that
and decided to put in the Flex PGXL amp back in service. It worked, but is not
recognized by the PGXL Utility program any more.  Got an email that a Nebraska
station wanted to sked on 6 meters.  We tried FT8, then MSK144 and made it on
that mode for my first MSK144 QSO.  That completes 6 meter WAS and 6 meter
digi.

Time to get back to working on building the station and using up the boxes of
supplies from DX Engineering!  It's a super day outside!