[3830] ARRL June VHF W6RW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W6RW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:18:47 +0000

  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  122    78  Total Score = 9,516

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I am new to six meters. Only been operating on six a little over a month, so did
not know what to expect in the contest. I did expect six meters to be hot
because for the 3 days preceding the contest it was super hot. But one of
Murphy's radio laws is that if the propagation is good.....it won't be when the
contest starts. And such was the case this weekend. There were a couple of great
hours Saturday night towards the North West and the last 2 hours of the contest
was great towards the North East. I played a lot of solitaire on the computer
during this one. As always, I had a great time.

GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!!!