[3830] ARRL June VHF K2IW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K2IW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:55:01 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  187   100  Total Score = 18,700

Club:

Comments:

Nothing impressive here. Setup in the apartment with my Elk and my 6m Ho Loop.
2m all done using the IC-706MKIIG which drifts far too much. Not as much 2m
activity as I experienced in 2018 from the apartment with the same setup. Really
need to get a more modern 2m plus all mode, but I don't think that will happen
until I have better antennas to justify it. Mostly ran 6m ft8 chasing openings
as I did other things around the house. Was really hoping for 200 qsos but
didn't make it. Best qso of the contest may have been Maine on 2m ft8 though,
that was a nice treat.