[3830] ARRL June VHF N8KH SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ken.Hendrickson@l3harris.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N8KH SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:47:05 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  133    46  Total Score = 6,118

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

"Worked" LN5JSW/R in HQ48 on FT8, but I don't believe it.  Nobody
lives there.  It must have been a fluke where the noise was just perfect to
decode.

Lost several hours due to Windows 10 configuration issues.  Windows sucks!!!!

Never did get N1MM+ working with WSJT-X.  When working phone and CW on Sunday
night, had to put up with no radio info to N1MM+.

Was pleased when 6m band opened at 7:30 pm EDT Sunday that people moved to CW
and USB.  Was hard to work people in USB, but easy in CW.

I'm generally disgusted by everybody staying on FT8 when the band is wide open,
and there are modes in which you can work QSOs much faster.

Nobody answered my calls on 144.2, 223.5, 432.1, and 927.5.  Made 0 QSOs there.
They have become worthless bands.  :-(

If people won't move away from FT8 when the band is wide open, it will RUIN
VHF/UHF/Microwaves.

Could not select Florida Weak Signal Society as my club.  What's up with that??