[3830] ARRL June VHF KZ2I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KZ2I@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KZ2I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:40:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  359   142  Total Score = 50,978

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Added the GM3SEK 6m modification to the Steppir 2 days before contest.  This was
a bit of a shakedown cruise.  Not sure if it was the antenna or the conditions,
but had good runs and lots of fun.  Not too much Euro worked (or I missed it).
Running the old IC746pro (70w) to beam at 39 feet did pretty good.  Wish more
digital contest activity on FT4.  SO MUCH FASTER than FT8!!