[3830] ARRL June VHF K2QO/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2QO@mac.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K2QO/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 16:50:33 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  506   149  Total Score = 84,632

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Wow, what a contest! 6 was wide open almost the entire time I operated. The
highlights were as follows:

- 100 out of 500 Qs were on CW.
- I made ZERO Qs on FT-x due to some configuration issue that I still have not
figured out. Well I *may* have made one Q but it was likely a bust.
- 903 and 1296 was off the hook during the final 15 minutes. I was S9+50dB on
shots across Lake Ontario running a few watts and a WA5VJB LDPA antenna on a
circuit board taped to a broomstick!
- I only ran 6 grids for a more "stop and shoot" approach that allowed
me to better mine the bands.

Looking forward to CQWW VHF and September.

73,
Mark K2QO/R