[3830] ARRL June VHF AG4W SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AG4W SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:11:05 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  536   129  Total Score = 69,144

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-101MP, IC-9700, 5 element 2 meter yagi at 40 feet, 4 element 6 meter quad
at 40 feet. We had an amazing opening to the northeast Sunday morning. The only
opening to the west came in the last 2 hours. There is a lot of strategy when to
move from FT8 to phone or CW now. When conditions are poor it is good to be on
FT8. When we had the good opening to the Northeast phone gave me the high rate.
I found more multipliers on FT8. I am working on a linear amplifier for 6 meters
for next year. I heard to many stations I could not work with low power.