[3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:08:06 +0000

  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  28     17  Total Score = 493

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

6mtrs was good right before the contest to the east and as the time went the
conditions just got worse and worse out here. Best QSO was KC0VDY on 432 FM
simplex Thanks Jim. Also worked W0ETT on 6mtrs cw plus I did hear a meteor blurp
from N7MZW in Wyo but not enough for a ssb contact.
 Thanks to all in GMCC that operated. Worked W9RM, N0KE, K0AMA and heard NC0B on
cw 114mhz but he didn't hear me. Next time.
 PTL God Bless bill K0UK