[3830] ARRL June VHF K4MI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K4MI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 18:19:10 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  91     69  Total Score = 6,279

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was able to use my new 6M squalo antenna for the first time in a contest, and it
seemed to work well. I was able to get out to the south and west pretty well,
and even made a couple European contacts! Modes operated were primarily FT8 with
some CW and SSB mixed in.

Band was in great shape most of Saturday, and every time it seemed like it was
going to drop out another wave came in. This was when I worked the European
stations, as there were several heard on FT8.

Sunday the conditions were not as great until the evening. Many stations from
the south and west were heard and I was able to work many of them.