[3830] ARRL June VHF WA6ZTY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa6zty@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WA6ZTY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:01:23 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  172    58  Total Score = 10,556

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I usually operate Multi-Op from Blue Mtn as K6HS or WB6W, but in respect to the
pandemic, I operated solo from home.

Most of my 6m contacts were on FT8, 2m and 70cm were on SSB and FM.

The majority of the 6m openings were short, just long enough to get a reply but
not long enough to make a valid contact, very frustrating!! My score was helped
by better openings later Sunday.  My last contact was a new grid, just the way
to end a contest!

Rigs: IC-7610, TS-2000x, FT8800 (Ran low power, the amp was being repaired)
Ants: 6m 5 element M², 2m 9 element M², FM Diamond X-50