[3830] ARRL June VHF AB4B SO 3Band HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AB4B SO 3Band HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 02:17:36 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO 3Band HP
QTH: EM64
Operating Time (hrs): 13

    6:  815   138
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  815   138  Total Score = 112,470

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Planned on spending time on 2 and 432 however 6 mtr activity sucked me up
and wore me out both Sat and Sun. ^mtrs was pretty amazing considering the prior
days had little prop here in NW AL. What a shock Sunday with an all day
opening to the NE which ebbed and flowed all day. Then when it seemed to die
near the end of the test bang it opened into the midwest which yeiled mucho
grids. Also was called by C6 while working a VE4...bingo another grid. Oh on Sat
did get a few blows in through the NE fervor of an EU opening but a real
struggle to say the least from EM64hu. Oh well on a positive note this is the
best result from my QTH in 2 decades. Feels gud to break into the 100K bracket
with only 13 hrs of op time.  " The band she wore me out both days "

EQPT:  FTDX101D driving Acom 1K into a 9 el M2 @ 110ft feed with 300ft of
1 1/4 hardline. Have a 3 X 5el OWA array on the the gnd which I surely cud have
used in this single hop prop.

TNX fer the Q's es see all in Sept on the ultra high bands that is if 6 mtrs
doesn't yield some prop..........

Tim , AB4b