[3830] ARRL June VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KF2MR/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:56:57 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: KF2MR/R
Operator(s): KF2MR
Station: KF2MR/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 22

    6:  129    55
    2:   80    12
  222:   64    10
  432:   71    10
  903:   53     8
  1.2:   59    10
  2.3:   24     7
  3.4:    6     4
  5.7:    8     4
  10G:    8     4
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  502   128  Total Score = 127,872

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Best June contest ever. I operated from FN12 and FN13 on Saturday with FN02 and
FN03 on Sunday. Clearly the 6m opening helped, but also dampened activity on the
other bands a bit. I was able to use FT8 on 6m with very few problems this time.
It was interesting to bounce between SSB and FT8 and notice the different grids
available to work on each mode. FT8 was also a very useful indicator to show me
when it was time to go back to SSB. There was plenty of local activity including
other rovers to keep me very busy. I was happy with how everything went and I
look forward to September.