[3830] CWopsT KJ5T QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KJ5T QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 04:03:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 18

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   3
   20:   5
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   8  Mults = 8  Total Score = 64

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had planned to get on for the June 10th edition where everyone would be
hanging around 20wpm but had a bunch of stuff going on last week so was off the
air all week.  Also didn't do any CW practice last week.  Tonight wasn't bad,
started on 20 and the band was very quiet and the stations were easy to work.
40 was a mad house for my ears until it started to thin out as folks dropped to
80.  5 watts into a wire on my balcony and a fun 8 contacts!