[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 04:05:32 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 18

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   35
   40:   44
   20:   42
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  121  Mults = 109  Total Score = 13,189

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I started on 40m, listening also to 80m. I had S8 noise level on both bands. I
saw little to no activity on 80m at the start. I continued beating away on 40m.
Then decided to check out 20m. It seems that everyone went to 20m to escape the
noise. 80m picked up in the last 20 minutes, but it was a real struggle hearing
stations with the high noise level. Sorry if I couldn't pull your call through.