[3830] All Asian CW K5KG(@L5LG) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giwagner@k5kg.com, fcg@groups.io
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K5KG(@L5LG) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 00:25:24 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: L5LG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   45    37
   20:  110    82
   15:   11    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  166   129  Total Score = 21,414

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Excellent contest, as always.

It is very interesting see the age progression as the years go on. I calculated
the average age in my log to be 39.5.  The only YL worked who gave
"00" was JF1UOX.  Youngest were RA9P, age 15 and RU8T, age 18, both
with amazingly strong signals. (Check out RA9P's QRZ page.) Oldest ops were
4Z5LU and JA7ACM at 79.  Next oldest was RX9CM at 78.  Most frequent age worked
was 61 (x10), then 56 & 65 (x9).  My age is 77, but I did not work any other
77's.

Reasonably good band condx, especially late night 20m with the very loud
Russians.  Nice to work 11 JA's on 15. Lots of Florida QRN on 160 & 80, so
no QSO's there, although I did work a few stns in the Stew Perry on 160.

K3 + KPA1500
Tribander at 60'
2el 40 at 75'

73, George K5KG