[3830] All Asian CW K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 01:44:18 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 08:02

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  10      8
   20:   8      8
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  18     16  Total Score = 144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Friday evening and night were encouraging, but Saturday and Sunday were
virtually dead. Really tough conditions. I heard a couple of stations in China,
and down in Indonesia, but couldn't work them. I heard an HZ! right as the event
was ending, but couldn't break the pile-up. I sure hope conditions improve for
next year. Hope to see lots of you on for the modified FD. Sounds like fun. 73's
to all, Bert, K6CSL