[3830] CWopsT AC6ZM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AC6ZM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:05:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 24

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  102
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  102  Mults = 102  Total Score = 10,404

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were not great with QSB especially from the Northern areas. Worked
several new calls in this session. You can't tell by my score due to long
periods between CQ's, but I had several 4 per minute strings in this session.
I'm definitely getting better at using the wet-ware filter to sort out calls
when running. I was excited about that since for me it is a noticeable
improvement. Managed to work AD4EB from TCG (you were very lite underneath
AA3B).