[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:04:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 24

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   94
   15:   21
   10:
------------
Total:  115  Mults = 109  Total Score = 12,535

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

good first half with lots of 2bsiq (1 kbd), but 2nd half ground to a halt.
Tried SO2V, but didn't go well.  Realized at the end that I could queue up the
next SO2V using the waterfall, which is more useful than jumping between spots.
Seems to me I had that realization in the past and then forgot it... sieve for
brains.

maybe stay-at-home effect is wearing off with "opening up" in some
places

Nice to be back in the saddle after week off for back injury recuperation.  Tnx
to Ken and RO station folks.