[3830] ARRL FD K3HW 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K3HW73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K3HW 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:17:32 +0000

  903:    0     0       0
  1.2:    0     0       0
  2.3:    0     0       0
  3.4:    0     0       0
  5.7:    0     0       0
  10G:    0     0       0
  24G:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  459     2       2  Total Score = 2,238

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

New personal best score.  1848 QSO points plus 590 bonus points for a total of
2,238.  I hope everyone had a good time.  With everything going on in our
country and world right now it was great to kick back, relax and make lots of CW
contacts.  Well, I prefer CW over any mode so I enjoyed that.  Stayed away from
the please copy army except a couple on 6 meters.  Checked several times but no
good openings on 6 except for a very small one from NTX to PA on Saturday night.
 Conditions seemed much better Sunday.  Strange close in conditions on 15 and 20
meters also.  Lots of fun!  Now time to take a nap. See you in IARU.  73 de K3HW
..