[3830] ARRL FD KM4SII 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KM4SII 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:30:41 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1036    83     174  Total Score = 5,232

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another field day in the books! I usually operate at W4NC's field day, but that
was not the case this year with the club outing being canceled due to COVID.
Instead, the club kept a zoom meeting running the entire event so that everyone
could chat and keep an eye on the aggregate score. Great fun!

The runs were very good this weekend... so good, in fact, that probably 95
percent of my QSOs came from running. To maximize my score, I focused on the
high-rate, two-point CW QSOs with some digital mixed in when the CW runs died
out. The only downside this weekend was some software troubles that cost me
probably an hour or so of of op time.

Thanks for all the QSOs! Great to hear many familiar calls around the bands.

*Score includes 170 bonus points)

73 Mason KM4SII (17 years old)

Rig: Yaesu FT-450d
Power: 100w
Antennas: Dipole at 25 ft (80m); Dipole at 70 ft (40/15m); Delta loop at 60 ft
(20/10m)