[3830] ARRL FD K5PI(@W5KFT) 2D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5PI(@W5KFT) 2D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:11:18 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1636    78     317  Total Score = 7,968

Club:

Comments:

I love Field Day and had a couple opportunities in the hopper.  Like me,
however, it looks like the vast majority of folks scrubbed their plans.  Here
are the percentages of QSOs I logged:
A  10%
B  8%
C  1%
D  61%
E  19%
F  1%
What fun to have 10 and 15M open!  I left those bands to my buddy KB5RF on
Saturday afternoon and he went to town, mostly on 10.  20M was great also until
very late.

Just for fun, I set up a station on 6M FT8, clicking as needed while WSJT-X did
all the work.  :-)  The band was in fine shape, but not everybody watches where
they transmit.  Of course, you have to monitor both cycles before firing up.  I
wish folks would just settle on a frequency and leave Hold TX Freq enabled
instead of leapfrogging around and stepping on each other.

And I guess I'm just not an SSB guy.  I did maybe an hour total and ended up
feeling like each of those Qs should have been worth 10 points each!  Thanks to
everyone who dusted off the old paddles to keep the CW bands full.