[3830] ARRL FD K9GY 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K9GY 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 02:11:37 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0      10      0  Total Score = 170

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wanted to get the "field" portion of Field Day so set up on back
porch...more in preparation for CQ VHF in July. Incorporated a rotor instead of
manual turning.

Started out setting up a 2L 2m quad then figured out nobody was on 2m! So took
that down and put up 4L 6m yagi (Arrow Antennas).

By the time I was ready to operate the weather started rain threatening so that
killed Saturday for me. Woke up Sunday and operated. A pretty good rain again
about noon. So much so I had to use an umbrella underneath the portable patio
cover!

Might have determined the direction of my QRN by using the 6m beam. Looks like
it's coming from Lansing Airport or a transformer across the street from the
airport?

10 x 2 (power) = 20 + 100 (em power) + 50 (web submission) = 170
Worked IN, STX, SFL, NC, EPA, Mexico, and WTX

CQ CONTEST!
Eric