[3830] ARRL FD NN3SI/3(K3EW) 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NN3SI/3(K3EW) 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 03:42:50 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION AMATEUR RADIO CLUB

Comments:

The Smithsonian ARC has just been reconstituted and I offered to put the clubs
Internationally known callsign on the air for the 2020 FD from my home QTH. . I
attempted to optimize the number of stations contacted by opting to run High
Power. I only have a wire antenna - 160 meter horizontal loop- so the decision
to run HP was prudent. Had no intentions of working entire 24 hours but
nighttime conditions on 40 and 80 were superb although activity wasn't what was
desired during those wee hours. One hour led to the next and sun came up before
I knew it. Thank you especially for all of the PVRC members who called in on
multiple bands