[3830] King of Spain SSB OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain SSB OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:59:06 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 22:55
Radios: SO2R

  160:   23    19
   80:  122    64
   40:  410    94
   20:  691   108
   15:  306    79
   10:  270    68
-------------------
Total: 1822   432  Total Score = 1,258,848

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

First time on the KOS SSB ... but not last time ;)
Excellent contest with so many stations. So many callers also from USA stations
who taken part on the Field Day Contest, I hope they're send his LOGs also to
KOS.
Fortunately this time everything worked fine during the contest (not as during
the KOS CW), so pity that during the night was so high statics it was so hard
copy the callers. I must take also 1 hour rest because I didn't hrd any
station.
Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Laci OM2VL