[3830] RAC Day VE4VT SOAB/Ph HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE4VT SOAB/Ph HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 05:04:10 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2020

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SOAB/Ph HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15:17
Radios: SO2R

  160:            1                1
   80:            2                2
   40:          260               10
   20:          764               12
   15:            4                1
   10:            1                1
    6:            1                1
    2:            2                1
Total:   0     1035      0        29  Total Score = 190,704

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Strong thunderstorms Tuesday even forced an early QRT.  Discovered there was a
problem with the 160/80m antenna which made those bands impossible to use...even
if I could have heard through the major QRN

There was openings available on 15 and even 10, there was just no one else
trying to take advantage of them. Heard plenty of strong CW stations from
VE3/6/7, but no SSB users.

Thanks for all the QSO's and hopefully we can enjoy some summer time weather and
get the antenna system in shape before the fall.

73  Ed  VE4VT